OPERATING WITH INTEGRITY
At EPE we operate with Integrity in all that we do with everyone involved in our endeavors (customers, each other, vendors and everyone else).
We do what we say we are going to do.
- We meet or exceed performance requirements.
- Production Speed
- Material Utilization
- Quality Product Output
- We build machines to meet and usually exceed functional requirements.
- We deliver on time.
We communicate with open transparency.
- We share and listen to ideas, concerns and criticism freely.
- We ask questions that may not be have an answer.
- We don’t shy away from topics or situations that may be uncomfortable.
- We never simply comply or appease.
- We let customers and potential customer know when a machine or equipment is available from another supplier as a standard item.
We respect and observe confidentiality.
- We NEVER share proprietary and/or confidential information, even if a written agreement (CDA, NDA, Etc.) is not in place.
- We securely dispose of printed materials.
- When requested, we collect materials and parts from machine run-off activities for customer-directed disposal.